Well on a slightly better note some of the highlights of London would have to include:
- seeing 4 Kornerz play amongst other bands onboard the ship (including a Christian rapper-always entertaining) on the 1st Saturday, and then seeing Hillsong London aswell the next week
- playing football for the ship against a team of homeless guys and then hosting them back on the ship for food and to talk (they ssemed to really enjoy it so that was brilliant)
- becoming a tour guide for the day for 2 Dutch guys and a German in London- it was funny because when I asked them what they wanted to see they were all really up for Big Ben and then we got there and they were totally unimpressed and left straight away!
They were main highlights but theres loads of smaller stuff like joining a study group on creation, meeting the public on the visitors deck and chatting with them and making friendships with other crew-members, which is all really great.
I am in an internet cafe and times up for me so I'm gonna have to run but hopefully I'll update this soon enough.... Yeah right! No but seriously prayer points would be:
- strength in work and stuff
- relationships with and attitudes towards other crew members
- safety and health
- to keep growing and trusting in God
So yeah, thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to pray for me. I'll leave you with this quote:
"I'm hitting the woods graet, its just getting out of them thats the problem"