Cardiff, Wales- June 3rd to June 8th
London, England- June 11th to June 28th
Cork, ROI- July 1st to July 14th
Kingstown, St.Vincent (Caribbean!)- end of July to August 14th
So hopefully you will be able to follow my progress as I stop in each of these places.
OK so I'll stop with the rambling and get down to buisness- thanks to everyone for their support so far for my trip, and I hope you can continue to support me even as I am away. "But how do we do that?" I hear you ask- well if you can keep me in your prayers that would be class, and a real encouragement. Here are a few points I would love for you to especially think about:
- safety- by plane or ship
- creating friendships with the other crew-members, especially those who are on the boat for the same 10 week period I am
- remembering all the different nationalities and cultures on the boat and respecting them (ie. not saying something stupid which will offend most of them!)- hopefully learning more about these other cultures as well
- that I will cope with the early starts and the hard work on a daily basis
- that the ministry work, whether it be onboard the ship or off-shore, will encourage and help the people we engage with, and that my day-to-day actions will please the Lord
- hopefully I will also gain a lot of knowledge and encouragement from my experience onboard
Thanks a lot people hopefully you can remember some of those and bring them to God through prayer.
Hopefully I will update this sooner rather than later (can't promise anything though!) and you, the public, will read to your hearts content!